Athens – Kea (Tzia) – Kythnos Cruise: Spend a wonderful day on a private boat visiting Kea and Kythnos Islands, appreciating the diverse and stunning surroundings, swimming in the crystal clear sea, sunbathing, and tasting the local cuisine.
You may take in the scenery as you cruise to various beautiful islands which are all set like diamonds in the waters. The first stop will be to Kythnos’ famed ‘Kolones’ beach, where you may swim, sunbathe, and have a great time while enjoying the landscape.
Following that, you will go to the island of Kea (Tzia) for lunch at a typical sea tavern. You’ll fall in love with the island’s fresh seafood and traditional salads.
Departure: Rafina, Athens
Destination: Kythnos – Kea (Tzia)
Duration: Full day (8h)
Vessel: Rib boat
Boat Capacity: People 9
Departure Time: Upon Request
What is included:
- Private ride
- Luxurious inflatable speed boat
- Goods & services tax
- Liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- 1 beer per adult, 1 bottle of wine, water bottles, coke
- WiFi available on board & music broadcast, or bring your favorite playlist
- Snorkeling equipment
- Sea toys
- Action camera footage of your day
- Towels & windproof jackets
Private expenses, all transportation in departure location, Brunch/ Lunch expenses, Premium drinks (Champagne), hostess.
Custom location pickup/drop-off (additional charge)